воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

free veterinary advice




My iPod came last yesterday afternoon so I spent all evening filling it up. Yeah. And now this morning Iapos;ve been completely lost to the world outside my head.

And so Ron came up to me and he said "Thatapos;s why Sheryl Crow is making all that money and you arenapos;t"
And I was like "HUH? Can you hear my iPod? Is it that loud?"
And he said "No, Mary, itapos;s your singing"
And I said "I wasnapos;t singing"
And Emma said "Yes you were, Mom. And you were REALLY out of tune."

So apparently the iPod makes me sing and I canapos;t hear myself singing and I canapos;t sing at all anyway and my family doesnapos;t love me anymore.

BUT I LOVE MY iPOD. I think Iapos;ll call him Edward, like the vampire in the book who completely mesmorizes Bella. Heapos;s my new lov-ah. He makes me sing.

And that reminds me-- Twilight the Movie is out next week. Canapos;t wait.


free veterinary advice, free veterinary advice online, free veterinary journal.



Комментариев нет: