пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

enable microsoft word macros




There are so many things that I have not written about. My entries have been mostly about hanging out on the boat or the garden for the past few months.
Cidney is now finished with Cross Country. She beat her won best time lase weekend by almost 1.5 minutes Sheapos;s my little Mighty Mouse. Paul is enjoying his "precision machining" classes. I hope he keeps up the good work. Steve is busy with work, as always, still going to Cleveland every week to work on projects there. Iapos;m still plugging away. I have looked here and there with in the company for a position with a better schedule and equal incentive. Have yet to find it. Iapos;d hate to leave a solid company while the economy is so bad. I need to start seriously looking for a new(er)car. Not a good time to try to find a loan though. I wonapos;t get into something that I canapos;t handle. I will talk with the local mechanic to find out how long I can expect my car to last and what I need to do to make it last...at little cost, of course. If indeed I find that I need a new(er) car, I have done some research and know pretty much what Iapos;m looking for. Most value, highest rated, highest mpg and lowest cost for what I need. I donapos;t need much in a car. Never having a higher end car, Iapos;m not used to things like power seats, windows or locks. Heck, I donapos;t even have a CD player. Thatapos;s how low end Iapos;m talking here. Yes, I do consider power windows and locks a luxury.
Back to the grind.

peace

cdc infection control, enable microsoft word macros, enable microsoft.com, enable mod rewrite, enable mod rewrite apache, enable mod rewrite apache2.



Комментариев нет: