среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

drive in in maria santa theater




Hello, today is a short day. Had 3hours of itab lesson. Powerpoint is very boring, and a little confusing. I wasnapos;t really�paying attention. William Tan is very different from Eric Ong, and i think i prefer Eric Ong. Haha.

Anyway, caught Connected after school at Jurong Point with Neo Jie Yin and Esther Ong. I was being distracted throughout the whole movie, because people behind me were talking non-stop in a very loud and clear voice, and people beside me were hanky-panky ing. Tell me, how to concentrate on the show? I managed to guess the storyline towards the end. Ha ha. I know Neo Jie Yin is trying very hard not to say anything about the show towards the ending when Esther Ong thought the show was ending already right? Ha ha.

Had MOS burger after that. Somebody doesnapos;t believe me that that was the first time i actually ate MOS Burger. Is it really so unbelievable? MOS burger is a little expensive what, you know you know?

Anyway, i reformated my com yesterday, but i got a feeling that xp gonna crash sometime(soon) again, because the blue screen appeared just now. I pressed esc and hibernate it after that. Not going to restart anytime soon. Hopes that it will be able to last till at least SPSS test�is over. Why canapos;t we just use vista instead? I donapos;t like xp.� i learnt a lesson, iapos;m NOT going to install anymore updates, anymore.

Okay, i only had 4hours of sleep last night, i canapos;t take it anymore. My eyes are closing.
Goodnight.



cdaudio to mp3, drive in in maria santa theater, drive in in maryland movie theater, drive in in michigan movie theater.



Комментариев нет: