суббота, 11 октября 2008 г.

download harding tonya video wedding




It is beautiful outside today. Iapos;m glad Iapos;m able to walk to school and enjoy the weather. Plus, I really think the exercise is benefiting me�in�a way I didnapos;t anticipate.

However, I did have some anxiety today but I�think that might be the coffee on an empty stomach. I�feel pretty normal overall except for a few mild headaches and weird sleeping patterns. I may just be over-tired but I guess thereapos;s really no way of knowing.�I love to sleep.�But I dunno, lately it just gets on my nerves because when I wake up, I�usually donapos;t feel very rested and/or ready� to start the day.

The other day was a bad day, though. I broke up with my boyfriend and had a weird argument with a good friend of mine. She has similar issues with PMDD and our cycles, over time have almost merged. So thatapos;s probably not a great thing lol. I�tend to get overly sensitive and depressed. She gets more anxious, I think.

I am finding a correlation between stress and PMDD...except Iapos;m not sure which came first, the chicken or the egg.

Lately Iapos;ve found that the large amount of stress in my life is the cause of my emotional distress...but I wonder if maybe I would be able to deal with it a lot better if I wasnapos;t experiencing hormonal issues.

A few days till I�actually start...weapos;ll see what happens.
download harding tonya video wedding, download hardstyle music, download hardstyle music new.



Комментариев нет: