среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

desig n





Iapos;m gonna find my purpose�But not really, itapos;s just the song thatapos;s playing at the moment x]. Anyway. So I accidentally told this kid at my school a secret that I�obviously canapos;t... apos;penapos; on this faggy little journal, mainly due to the fact that - OHMYJESUS - itapos;s a secret. So... Yeah, bare with me here, journal-thing, youapos;ll just have to do without those specific details... Anyway, I told this kid my secret and despite his claim that "it doesnapos;t change anything" I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be awfully awkward... Oh well :D. No one else really knows what Iapos;m keeping from them so I guess itapos;ll be fine as long as Josh doesnapos;t spill... Which he wonapos;t, cause heapos;s a good Josh... Right?

Nerves nerves nerves nerves nerves nerves nerves nerves nerves. I�shouldnapos;t really be so nervous about whatapos;s going to happen to me, but I canapos;t help but be incredibly frightful when it comes to the situation involving apos;Xapos; and apos;Yapos;. For, if anything happens with apos;Xapos; will apos;Xapos; demand my secret to be revealed to people... Also, will I�just forget about apos;Yapos; and move on completely?�Probably not considering that my mind doesnapos;t work like that. It basically just kinda thrives on the whole apos;ZOMG�FOODapos; thing, rather than the apos;What in the Hell should I�be doing about my less than existent relationships?apos; Further, why do I�care so much about not being in a relationship? Iapos;m perfectly content being single, especially considering how non-emotional I�am... Yes yes, I�understand that being in a relationship would help improve such lack of emotions, but I donapos;t really want them that badly... Unless I mean... The other person goes for the kill, I guess.

Anywayyy... Uhhh... I donapos;t really have anything else to say. Iapos;m very... Bored. XD


cindy lynch thunderbolt marina, desig n, desig jobs, desig com, desig, desifrar suenos.



Комментариев нет: